Air Conditioning Repair Central Coast
Air Conditioning Breakdown Repair
Twin Lakes Air + Solar
Air conditioning repair Central Coast is our speciality. We understand that a breakdown can be very inconvenient. The Central Coast has hot summers and cool winters. This means that your air conditioners are important all year round! It is important that you can have a licensed technician ready to repair your air con system. In addition, we have one of the largest repair and service teams on the Central Coast. So if the worst is to happen, we are always on hand to get your split system or ducted system running again.
LOOKING FOR EFFICIENT SERVICE?
REASONS WHY AIR CONDITIONERS MAY NEED FIXING
- The air filter is clogged due to dirt and other residue
- The indoor or outdoor coils are trapping air due to dirt or other contaminants
- The refrigerant is leaking
- The thermostat has malfunctioned
- The drainage line is clogged
- The capacitor is broken or damaged
- The contractor is burnt or pitted
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY AIR CONDITIONER DOES BREAKDOWN?
- Reset the system (small faults do happen and a reset may help. Turn the system off at the breaker and leave it off for 5-10 minutes. Then switch it back on and see if the issue is resolved).
- Try cleaning your filter (dirty filters can often cause faults. Check out our blog post on how to clean the filters).
- Check the fault code on the controller.
- Call our friendly team and if it is a simple fix they may be able to guide you over the phone.
WHAT TYPES OF AIR CONDITIONERS CAN WE REPAIR?
Our technicians are able to work with all HVAC systems. Some of the major systems we can repair are:
- Split System Repairs
- Ducted System Repairs
- Central Air Conditioning Repairs
WHAT AIR CONDITIONING BRANDS DO WE REPAIR?
We can repair any air conditioning brand. Our team has over 20+ years industry experience. We have repaired all major brands over the last two decades. Here is a small sample of brands we are able to repair:
It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3
We’re always ready to get you back up and running.